Read the Challenge Task of the Week in the box above. Think about exactly what your robot has to do to do the CHALLENGE TASK. Then, —
- Go to the Robot Assembly program by clicking on this link: Make A Robot (This program requires Flash)
- Assemble a robot that will be able to do everything it needs to do to do the Current DESIGN CHALLENGE.
- Save your ROBOT as a pdf file.
- Get a piece of paper and whatever tools you need to paint or draw with.
- Make a picture of a robot that will be able to do everything it needs to do to do the Current DESIGN CHALLENGE of the week.
- Scan your drawing and save it as a pdf file.
Click the CHALLENGE submission form and fill it out completely, making sure that you attach your ROBOT pdf. Be sure to fill in the part of the form where you tell us what features you gave your robot so it would be able to do the CHALLENGE TASK.